Protecting the health and safety of our patients is our number one priority, which is why we’ve changed some of our processes for appointments at URPG during this time.
- Patients have a choice to complete registration and wait from their vehicle or from inside the building.
- At registration, patients and visitors will be screened with a temperature check and a brief questionnaire.
- When the provider is ready, patients are then escorted by a staff member from the vehicle to an exam room, bypassing the guest seating areas.
- All guests and staff must wear a cloth face covering when social distancing is not possible.
- In addition, all staff and providers are screened at the beginning of each shift.
- We’re always very attentive to infection control, and we are extra diligent during this time.
We welcome you back! To make an appointment, please call 940-764-5200.