Scheduled Appointments through MyChart
URPG is pleased to offer virtual visits with our providers. Secure video visits allow you to receive the same high-quality care as you do in the clinic.
With this technology, if you are unable to come to the clinic for an appointment, you will be able to video chat on your computer or mobile device with your provider during regular practice hours. Virtual visits are ideal for asking questions about any concerns and for discussing lab results. As a convenience to patients who live far away or cannot easily travel, talk to your physician to see if virtual visits may be an option for follow-up visits as well.
How it works:
- Schedule your video visit appointment with our staff
- Use the MyChart app on your computer, tablet or smartphone
- Confirm your information when you log in to MyChart
- Log in 15 minutes before your video visit and be prepared to video chat with your provider
Video Visits and E-Visits with CarePlus Providers
No appointment needed. Conducted entirely online, MyChart allows convenient, virtual office visits with a United Regional Physician Group provider for a number of conditions such as: sneezes and sniffles, coughs and sore throats, the flu, fever, stomach aches and other minor ailments.
“MyChart app makes everything so easy and fast, and I can access test results, refill medications, message my doctor in just seconds!”
– Family Medicine patient, age 39
“Doing this from the comfort and privacy of our home is a good thing, and the wave of the future.”
– Internal Medicine patient, age 84