Brain, spinal cord & nerves
New Patient Forms | Patient Forms | Virtual Visits
Your nervous system is a complex network of nerves and cells that deliver messages to and from the brain and spinal cord. When one of your wires feels crossed, the neurological conditions – or even unexplained symptoms – can cause you or a loved one to feel overwhelmed and anxious.
From frequent headaches and body pain to numbness in your extremities, a neurologist can help determine what’s causing your symptoms and find a treatment plan to help alleviate them.
Dr. Faivre and Dr. Sloan use advanced diagnostic testing to identify a wide range of neurological symptoms and conditions, including:
- Back and neck pain
- Memory loss
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) therapy for epilepsy
- Sleep disorders
- Seizure disorders
- Nerve/spine disorders
- Carpal tunnel
- Numbness in upper or lower extremities, or unexplained body pain or numbness
- Muscular dystrophy
- Myasthenia gravis
- Neuralgia, Shingles and Bell’s palsy
- Parkinson’s disease and tremors
- Botox for migraines
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS)
- Intathecal baclofen management (ITB)
- Home sleep test (HST)
They also provide various diagnostic tests, to include nerve conduction studies (NCS), electromyography (EMG) and electroencephalography (EEG).